S7 MaxV to run 2x. If you also have a Roborock S7 Maxv, I do not know whether you have this problem about how to get it run 2x during scheduled cleaning to get the criss cross pattern. In this article, I will show you how to set it.
First of all, you need to have an Android system. Then find the Routines on your home screen. You can create the routine for the rooms you want. Then, while still inside routines, you click the 3 dots and that will give you the scheduling option. Set it to run 2x or 3x and there you go, you will get the criss cross you want. Moreover, another good option, if you have the time, is to run it in zone mode and you can hit the 1x 2x, or 3x, but you can assign up to 5 zones, so you can get an area done 15 times if you wanted.
To set up the Roborock S7 Maxv to run 2x during scheduled cleaning to get the criss-cross pattern, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Roborock app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Tap on the “Schedule” button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the cleaning schedule you want to edit.
- Tap on the “Edit” button located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the “Cleaning Options” section and tap on it.
- Enable the “Repeat Cleaning” option.
- Tap on the “Cleaning Times” option and select the time you want the second cleaning to start.
- Tap on the “Cleaning Area” option and select the area you want the robot to clean during the second cleaning.
- Tap on the “Cleaning Mode” option and select “Z-shaped cleaning” or “Custom Area” mode to achieve the criss-cross pattern.
- Tap on the “Save” button located in the upper right corner of the screen to save the changes.
Once you have completed these steps, the Roborock S7 Maxv will clean your home twice during the scheduled cleaning time, following the criss-cross pattern that you have specified.
FYI you can assign the order without Routines via Settings -> Manage Maps -> Edit -> Sequence. The order applies all the time then, for routines, scheduled cleanings, and manual cleans.
However, some people reacted that they didn’t find the Routines option in their APP. At present, I only know it is suitable for Roborock S7 Maxv. If you have other Roborock models and find the same option in your home screen. Then it is very convenient for you.
If you don’t know whether your phone support Roborock S7 MaxV, we have another passage about it. Click here to know more
techTongBo (also named: Nanjing TongBo / NJTB) is a Chinese company specializing in the manufacture and sales of vacuum cleaner accessories. We offer replacement accessories for the global market that are compatible with mainstream vacuum cleaner brands and have stronger price advantages.