Follow these steps for you to apply for a refund or dispute on Aliexpress.
How to apply for a refund or dispute in AliExpress? In this article, you’ll find:
- When can you get a refund
- How to apply for a refund
When can you get a refund?
Order not shipped out
If the seller has not yet shipped out your order, then you can cancel for a refund:
- Go to My Account > Order> Order detail of the order you want to cancel.
- Click on the Cancel order button.
The refund will return to you in 3-20 business days depending on your payment method.
Order shipped out by not received
if the seller has shipped out the order but you haven’t received it yet,
- Start a dispute by going to Account > Order > order details of the specific order and open a dispute
- Select Refund only for the application type
- Describe the issue and add relevant images
- Explain why you should receive the specified refund amount. More context will help your case. Attach relevant images and videos to support your reason and explanation.
- Check the progress of your refund
- The seller will respond within 5 days after this & keep an eye on updates. To check the progress of your update;
- Go to Account > Order> Order details of the item you want to refund
- Click on Handle now to take any action
If you don’t know the basic logic of shopping on AliExpress. You can read another passage about it.
techTongBo (also named: Nanjing TongBo / NJTB) is a Chinese company specializing in the manufacture and sales of vacuum cleaner accessories. We offer replacement accessories for the global market that are compatible with mainstream vacuum cleaner brands and have stronger price advantages.