Xiaomi is a well-known brand in the world. There is nothing the company does not produce, starting with small things like electric toothbrushes and ending up with TVs. Besides, we know Xiaomi MiJia 1C and Xiaomi Robot Vacuum Mop 2C are both manufactured by Dreame, a Xiaomi eco-chain company. Then you may be curious about the difference between them.
Xiaomi 2C is the upgraded version of Xiaomi 1C. As products under the same foundry, there is almost no big difference between the two. Xiaomi Robot Vacuum Mop 2C is upgraded to 2700Pa cyclone suction with 4-speed suction mode while the suction power of Xiaomi Mijia1C is 2500Pa. With the bigger suction, the machine can easily suck the tiny dust, and also hair on the floor.
- Xiaomi 2C is equipped with 550ml less than 1C with 600ml.
- They both have the same cleaning area, a barrier dustbin capacity and all have filters.
- We know Xiaomi 2C has a bigger water tank capacity of 250ml, while Xiaomi 1C has 200ml
- The mapping sensor types are all camera and gyroscope
- Xiaomi Robot Vacuum Mop 2C is more costly than 1C
- If you want to see some video about Xiaomi Mijia 1C , you can click this link.
To sum up
If you live in a small home with carpets and some bare floors, and need a budget cleaner that can do mopping and cleaning, have a look at the Xiaomi MiJia 1C. It is an ideal choice for those who don’t want to go out of budget yet want a powerful robot vacuum. For those who want stronger suction and longer runtime on max mode, have a look at the Xiaomi Mi Robot 2C.
techTongBo (also named: Nanjing TongBo / NJTB) is a Chinese company specializing in the manufacture and sales of vacuum cleaner accessories. We offer replacement accessories for the global market that are compatible with mainstream vacuum cleaner brands and have stronger price advantages.